How to Weed Out Online Scams
Some of the best “scam sites” out there look reputable, have contact information and offer you the chance to earn millions of dollars if you buy into their program. They show you sales logs and many testimonials to convince you that they are really achieving the results they claim. Many people may buy into this because they make it sound so easy that anyone can do it.
Beware! They may have a good site design and list their “so called” proof and testimonials but after you send your money in, they’re no-where to be found. Emails are never answered or support links no longer work and your stuck with an over priced system that only works if you get other people to buy into the program just as you marihuana kaufen online did.
Now, we don’t have to allow ourselves to fall into their deception any longer. We are smarter than that. There are several ways to be sure a program is reputable and that you are not being scammed out of your hard earned money.
- Use common sense — If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is
- Claims of unrealistic income — Fancy cars, beach houses and such are promised
- Contact address is out of the country or unrecognized — If it’s not a .com, .net, .org etc. use caution
- Always read their “about us” section and send out an email to see if they respond timely
- Use the Internet as a resource, look them up, you’ll be surprised at what you find
These are the most common ways to weed out on-line scams. There are many other things you can do as well. For example: Find their location on the map. If you can’t, the odds are that they are a “made up” company. Search forums and ask questions. You can also check to see if they were ever banned, have an alias or multiple free email addresses that bounce.
There are also ways to “find” legitimate, honest money making programs that really do work. Here are some ways to “test” the waters.
- Check their earnings disclaimer, terms of service and refund policy — they should all have them if their doing legitimate business
- Check to see if there were customer complaints and if they were addressed properly
- See if there is a phone number and call it
- Try out any free trials if they offer any — that is a good way to see if it’s what you want to invest in
We can use technology against them to make better choices before we end up filling undeserving individuals pockets with our hard earned money.