Why Your Lymph System Is Vital to Your Health
The Lymphatic System is vital to maintain a healthy body. What is it and what can be done to keep it healthy?
Lymph is clear or white fluid that travels through vessels and moves within tissues of the body, working to keep it clean.
Do you know????
The appearance of cellulite is often a sign of a congested lymph 沙田通渠 system. Massage the areas of your body where the cellulite exists, as well as the lymph nodes in your groin to help improve the condition.
A network of vessels, tissues and nodes (filters) make up the lymphatic system which transports lymph around the body. These lymph nodes trap germs like bacteria, viruses, toxins as well as cancer cells and ensure that these are removed from the body.
The primary job of the lymphatic system is to isolate and fight infections while absorbing excess fluid, fat and debris from our bodies. Because the lymph system cleanses our entire body, symptoms of a blocked system can manifest in many ways from frequent cold and infections to joint pain.
A healthy diet can produce less waste for your immune system to clean up.
- Avoid processed foods that are high in salt, sugar and preservatives.
- Replace simple sugar Replace simple sugars and carbohydrates with whole grains, complex carbohydrates and fruit.
- Identify food allergies.
Take Out: Simple Carbohydrates
- Table sugar
- Brown sugar
- Corn syrup
- Soft Drinks
Add In: Complex Carbohydrates
- Whole grains and foods made from them, such as oatmeal and whole-grain breads
- Green Vegetables (e.g. Kale)
- Starchy vegetables such as sweet potatoes, butternut and pumpkin
- Beans, lentils, and peas
Drink 6-8 Glasses of Filtered Water or Coconut Water if you can afford it.
Resolve any emotional issues.
Just as a congested lymphatic system can lead to emotional imbalance, stress, depression and other emotional issues can release harmful chemicals into the body causing a congested lymphatic system further weakening the immune system.
For a way to resolve negative emotional issues for good; visit our website in the box below.
1. Regular physical exercise, in particular jumping up and down on a trampoline each day, is a great way to enlist gravity to help keep your lymphatic system flowing.
2. Daily stretching, yoga or lymph drainage massage familiar with lymph drainage massageare also helpful.
3. is vital.
4. A detox and colon cleanse that is supported by liver enzymes to ease the burden on your liver and kidneys is also helpful.
Following these tips is a great way to keep your lymphatic system flowing smoothly and your body healthy.